This month should see the release of some cool new Blade Runner-themed Lumibricks that will enhance my growing city of Vesper. I want the city to look and feel epic in scope before we start the campaign. I'm also not in any great hurry to begin because, well, the new edition of Cypher doesn't include cyberpunk info in the core rulebooks! MCG maintains a cyberpunk campaign setting, however, so I'm hopeful we'll see cyberpunk content in the upcoming player supplement that was part of the Backerkit campaign for the second edition. That book likely won't be in our hands until early in the new year.
In the meantime, we'll test out Cypher 2 with a return to the Torchlight setting. Nathaniel and Amy will play in person, while Matthew will participate remotely and asynchronously from his distant outpost in Indiana. Torchlight was an easy call because I already have a campaign written for it -- something I drafted back in the days of Covid but never got around to using.
No comments:
Post a Comment